CargoBox is a mobile fuel station in a standardized shipping ISO container.
The CargoBox type mobile fuel station ISO container with a volume up to 45.000 l is suitable for storing and dispensing various types of fuels, such as diesel, biodiesel, petrol, AdBlue, kerosene, ethanol and others.
CargoBox ISO container dimensions: 8, 10, 20 and 40 foot.
Mobile fuel station ISO container CargoBox is made of high quality materials that ensure an endurance and safety of the environment and the people.
A double-walled tank is made of special steel ST3T with 3 millimeters thickness and is installed into a steel cage. The cage protect the tank from any outside physical forces. To provide additional safety, the tank is also protected with a geomembrane (2 millimeters thickness), which is made of High-Density Polyethylen.
The roof of CargoBox has a thickness of 8 cm and is made of thermo-insulating materials.
On the roof of the mobile fuel station for diesel is also placed a tank hatch. Under this hatch are a filler neck and other technological equipment installed.
Mobile Fuel Station ISO container CargoBox Construction Concept:
*Please click on the image for a larger view!
Each mobile fuel station will be produced as an individual customer’s order.
Approximately production time is 2 months.
The customer has the opportunity to make up a set with all necessary additional equipment of the mobile fuel station.
- Fuel leak detection system
- Electrical socket 230 V
- Fuel dispenser (at the customer’s option):
- Cube 56
- Cube 70
- Cube 70 MC (up to 50 users)
- Cube 70 MC (up to 120 users)
- Self Service 70 FM (up to 120 users)
- Self Service 100 FM (up to 120 users)
- ARCCAN RT50 (unlimited number of user)
- ARCCAN RT70 (unlimited number of user)
- ARCCAN RT90 (unlimited number of user)
- Petrotec Euro 1000 VI
- COMPACT 50M
- COMPACT 800M
- ADAST V – line AdBlue R 4701.010
- Suzzara Blue
- Totem Blue-K
- Self service 70 MC F
Please find more information about offered fuel dispensers on fuel-dispensers.biz
- Magnetic keys (Kit keys) for user identification
- Continuous tank level monitoring OCIO
- Remote continuous tank level monitoring OCIO with LAN, WiFi or GSM transmission
- Continuous tank level monitoring Site Sentinel (OPW)
- Continuous tank level monitoring VEEDER-ROOT
- Continuous tank level monitoring Hectronic OptiLevel
- Fuel filter 60 l/min or 100 l/min
- Filter water separator 70 l/min or 150 l/min
- Hose reel up to 30 m
- Heating system (heater + thermostat + fan)